top of page
< Back

Educational Materials/Courses

Save this article  > 

Squirrel Nesting Causes Carbon Monoxide Danger

Brad Gates
Publication date:
January 15, 2019
Article Summary: 

The blog post discusses the dangers of squirrels nesting in chimneys and the potential for carbon monoxide poisoning. The article explains how squirrels nesting in chimneys can lead to a blocked flue and prevent toxic fumes from escaping, causing dangerous levels of carbon monoxide to build up in the home. The post also provides information on how to prevent squirrels from nesting in chimneys and the importance of having chimneys inspected and cleaned regularly.


squirrels, nesting, chimneys, carbon monoxide, poisoning, blocked flue, toxic fumes, prevention, inspection, and cleaning.

Source Citation: 
Brad Gates
Squirrel Nesting Causes Carbon Monoxide Danger
January 15, 2019
Did you find this article useful? 
Your feedback is important not only to us, but to all the other key players in the condo industry.  Help us by letting us know if this article is relevant and useful.  This will help us prioritize articles that provide helpful guidance to other key players like you. 

Please login to use this feature.

bottom of page