top of page
< Back

Physical Building Operations

Save this article  > 

Mould Killed My Cat

Toronto Condo News
Publication date:
May 26, 2018
Article Summary: 

The author's cat Bengy died after being sick for months with respiratory problems and asthma. The vet was unable to identify the cause of her illness. The author lived in a basement apartment with some black mould in the bathroom, but they thought they had cleaned it up. After Bengy's death, the author found a lot of black mould in a closet and wondered if it was the cause of Bengy's illness. The author adopted a new kitten, Malachi, who also started having respiratory problems after a few weeks. The author moved out of the apartment because the landlord did not take care of the mould. Malachi's symptoms cleared up after they moved.


cat, respiratory problems, asthma, black mould, basement apartment, landlord, kitten, move.

Source Citation: 
Toronto Condo News
Mould Killed My Cat
May 26, 2018
Did you find this article useful? 
Your feedback is important not only to us, but to all the other key players in the condo industry.  Help us by letting us know if this article is relevant and useful.  This will help us prioritize articles that provide helpful guidance to other key players like you. 

Please login to use this feature.

bottom of page