top of page
< Back

Physical Building Operations

Save this article  > 

Carbon Monoxide – The Silent Killer

Paul Davis GTA West Group
Publication date:
August 13, 2018
Article Summary: 

This blog discusses carbon monoxide, a toxic gas that is colorless and odorless, and its dangers in homes. Carbon monoxide poisoning can lead to headaches, nausea, dizziness, confusion, and even death. The blog emphasizes the importance of carbon monoxide detectors in homes and recommends having them installed on every level of the house, near sleeping areas, and outside of each bedroom. The blog also provides tips on how to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning, such as avoiding the use of generators indoors, ensuring proper ventilation of furnaces and gas appliances, and having them inspected by a professional regularly.


carbon monoxide, poisoning, detectors, safety, prevention, ventilation, and inspection.

Source Citation: 
Paul Davis GTA West Group
Carbon Monoxide – The Silent Killer
August 13, 2018
Did you find this article useful? 
Your feedback is important not only to us, but to all the other key players in the condo industry.  Help us by letting us know if this article is relevant and useful.  This will help us prioritize articles that provide helpful guidance to other key players like you. 

Please login to use this feature.

bottom of page