Wed, Jan 17|
Exploring everything insurance
Is your condominium or townhome community up to speed on insurance trends? Are you aware of the risks you face as a board member and a homeowner?
Time & Location
Jan 17, 2024, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
About the event
Are you on the board of directors for your condo corporation? The insurance world is constantly changing, so we’re taking a closer look at current market conditions in the Ontario condo and townhome insurance market. Join us on Wednesday January 17 from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. for a board member educational webinar, Exploring everything insurance. Industry and legal experts are diving into the insurance topics that matter most to condo and townhome corporations.
Attendees will hear about:
- Exploring current and future insurance landscape in Ontario
- Standard unit and deductible bylaws
- Loss avoidance and mitigation strategies for your corporation
- Communicating with residents
- And much more!
Meet the experts:
- John Damaren, Vice President Community Development, FirstService Residential
- Alejandro Montenegro, Director, Governance & Integration, FirstService Residential
- Chris Jaglowitz, Condominium Lawyer, Common Ground Condo Law
- Moderated by Stacey Kurck, Vice President of Client Engagement and Business Development, FirstService Residential
Licensed property managers that attend this webinar are eligible to receive 1 CPE credit with the CMRAO. Please register using your full name that appears on your license.
Don’t miss this informative session, register now to attend!