Time & Location
Mar 07, 2024, 12:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
About the event
From the transition to hybrid and remote work to the rapid growth of AI, Gen Z has experienced a fast-paced and transforming world of work.
Organizations must keep up with changing values and workplace trends to attract and retain emerging talent. Research shows one of Gen Z’s top values is making a positive impact in the workplace.
At our second annual Employer Impact Conference, the University of Waterloo’s Co-operative and Experiential Education (CEE) team will discuss trends emerging in 2024 and beyond. Attendees will gain insights from CEE, industry experts and co-op students about harnessing the skills and passion of emerging talent, what the future of work looks like and the importance of making an impact for a better future.
Attendees of this complimentary conference will:
- Gain insights on recruiting emerging talent into your workforce.
- Hear directly from students about what motivates them to excel at work.
- Discuss topics like equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and how to harness the strengths of intergenerational work.
- Learn strategies to build a fulfilling and meaningful work experience.
- Discover tips to effectively supervise a hybrid workforce and stay ahead of new technologies, like AI.
Did we mention the Impact Conference is free to attend? Register today.
Schedule is subject to change.