Wed, Jan 31|
Breakfast & Learn:Technology for Ontario Condo AGMs and Governance Meetings
Be prepared for your condominium's upcoming AGM with our CPE-accredited Breakfast & Learn.
Time & Location
Jan 31, 2024, 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Toronto, 195 Galaxy Blvd, Etobicoke, ON M9W 6R7, Canada
About the event
Join us on Wednesday, January 31st, 2024, at 9:30 AM for our CPE-accredited GetQuorum Breakfast & Learn: Technology for Ontario Condominium AGMs and Governance Meetings at The Vue.
Through this session, attendees will gain an in-depth knowledge of how they can utilize technology for Ontario condominium governance meetings, with special emphasis on how they can leverage technology such as virtual meetings and electronic voting to overcome common challenges and improve their AGMs and other governance meetings.
Upon completing this course, attendees will:
- Learn about the different technology available for Ontario condominium governance meetings.
- Understand how to leverage technology to overcome common challenges and improve the way their communities conduct governance meetings and related procedures.
- Learn how to choose the right technological solution for their community's governance meetings.
- Gain insight on industry trends and best practices for holding more efficient, secure meetings & more.
Please not that all attendees will recieve 0.5 CPE Credits for the completion of this session.
- 9:00 AM: Regstration Opens
- 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM: CPE Course Session w/ Complimentary Breakfast
Event sold out or booking for 2+ attendees? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the attendee list.