top of page
in the condo industry.
Join the 2023 Condo Conference as a Sponsor and/or Exhibitor and showcase your company to Condo Managers and Board Directors! With over 50% of Exhibitor booths sold out, here’s your chance to be center stage at the industry’s premier condominium event across Canada.
Nov 17, 2023, 8:00 a.m. – Nov 18, 2023, 7:00 p.m.
1020 Martin Grove Rd, Etobicoke, ON M9W 1J1, Canada
- Tue, Dec 12Webinar via ZoomDec 12, 2023, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.Webinar via Zoom
- Tue, Dec 12Virtual Via ZoomDec 12, 2023, 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.Virtual Via ZoomDec 12, 2023, 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.Virtual Via ZoomThis lunch and learn will review the key considerations for a Board of Directors to consider before making any decisions involving changes to the common elements, including repair and maintenance, substantial changes, and alteration agreements with owners.
- Fri, Dec 15WebinarDec 15, 2023, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.Webinar
- Fri, Dec 15TorontoDec 15, 2023, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.Toronto, 220 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M5S 1T8, CanadaDec 15, 2023, 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.Toronto, 220 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M5S 1T8, CanadaCome and celebrate the holiday season with CCI-Toronto! Come to mingle with colleagues and hear CCI-Toronto’s annual case law update. During this event our panel of condominium lawyers will walk you through the most important cases of 2023 and provide helpful tips and takeaways.
- Wed, Jan 17LondonJan 17, 2024, 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.London, 465 Sunningdale Rd W, London, ON N6G 5B9, CanadaJan 17, 2024, 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.London, 465 Sunningdale Rd W, London, ON N6G 5B9, CanadaJoin us on January 17th as two Property Managers in the London Area take us through some common scenarios faced by condo communities, and discuss key practices for settling disputes with fellow residents and management. You won’t want to miss it!
bottom of page