top of page
< Back

Save this article  > 

Condominium Manager Licensing - Everything You Need to Know

North Alberta Chapter
Publication date:
October 29, 2021
Article Summary: 

As of December 1, 2021, condominium managers in Alberta will require a license with the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA) to continue managing condominiums. Condo managers need to go through the eligibility process and complete pre-licensing education exams for condominium management to obtain a conditional license. There are three license classes: condominium manager broker, condominium manager associate broker, and condominium manager associate. RECA is the governing body for Alberta's residential real estate broker, commercial real estate broker, property manager, condominium manager, and mortgage broker licensees. The licensing process aims to protect consumers and ensure that condominium managers operate under the standards set by RECA.


Condominium Manager Licensing, Real Estate Council of Alberta, Condo management, Property management, License classes, Eligibility process, Pre-licensing education, Courses, Fees, Condo Manager Brokerage, Associate, Associate broker, Brokerage license fee, Alberta, Real Estate Act, Residential real estate broker, Commercial real estate broker, Mortgage broker, Licensees.

Source Citation: 
North Alberta Chapter
Condominium Manager Licensing - Everything You Need to Know
October 29, 2021
Did you find this article useful? 
Your feedback is important not only to us, but to all the other key players in the condo industry.  Help us by letting us know if this article is relevant and useful.  This will help us prioritize articles that provide helpful guidance to other key players like you. 

Please login to use this feature.

bottom of page